Sneak Peek

My life, and the upcoming movies on the big screen...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

City of Entertainment


Before I start my post, lemme get this off my chest: Fuck you CCB uncle-fucking dog shit-licking asshole-digging grandma-sucking Streamyx!! So fucking hard to blog!!
Aaah......that's better....


Yesterday I just got back from Genting Highlands. Excited as a child's first trip to Disneyland, I was looking forward to the trip because it has been years seen I last stepped my foot in Genting. Unfortunately, the cable cars were closed for maintenance (dammit!). I remembered the last time I went there, I banged my Go-Kart into a pile of tyres before making it to the first round. Banzai!


Coming soon... Fast and Furios 4: Genting Drift


One of the main reason I was excited because I wanted to take a ride on the Space Shot (formerly known as Solero Shot). Of course, besides spending time with friends :p. Many people told me that it s the scariest ride in Genting, so with my two big balls of steel, I decided to give it a try.


At first, I was telling to myself: "Why the hell so little people scream wan? I thought it was suppose to be scarrier than 'Cockscrew'?" During my ride on the Space Shot, this is my reaction: "Aaargghhh...aaak.....(long pause).....(pengsan)".


KNN! No wonder la so quiet! My friends and I were too damn shocked and scared until wan scream also cannot. The scary part was when they bring you to the top, let you have a nice view of Genting for awhile, then make you wonder when the hell they gonna drop you. The drop was so sudden that my testicles almost hide in my lungs. I think I fainted for awhile with my eyes open. It was damn fun though! No doubt one of the best rides there.

Corkscrew

Cheh! The Corkscrew: the ultimate ride for noobs. No need balls also can ride wan la! After three rounds, I feel like I need more challenge!

Spinner

This Spinner also small kid's game la. The only thing that keeps me shivering is the thought that I might get throwed off my seat and land on a roller-coaster rail and get decapitated 70 km/h. The chains that holds the seats looks quite unconvincing.

I had some other ride too like the Flying Coaster a.k.a. Spiderman and much more, but I was too busy enjoying myself. Weeeeeeee!!

Cannibalistic bitch for display at Ripley's. Figure out the optical illusion yourself.

RM18 entitles me to visit the Ripley's Believe It Or Fuck It mini museum and a chance to see weird displays such as shrunken heads, fertility statues, weird magical tribal mask, bizzare paintings and many more. Definitely worth the money.

All in all, the trip was fun despite spending RM200 in two days. I'll definitely will be back next time, unless I'm staying in Disneyland or Universal Studios Theme Park. The more I go Genting, the more boring it gets....

Nothing better to watch in the hotel room

Donovans' guide on how to enjoy the Genting life:

  1. Pack some instant noodle-in-a-cup. Nothing beats enjoying a bowl of hot food at the peak of the cold mountains.
  2. When on a roller-coaster ride, SCREAM! No need to act cool. Trust me, it's one of the best fun you can have with your pants on.
  3. That's all =.=


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Watashi no 'Japanese books' desu.

To be honest, my blog is outdated. There are other movies to be released soon but I didnt post any nuts about it. Don't blame me...I just got started. Anyway I'm busy with assignments, quizzes, and Japanese language classes. It's true! Watashi wa 'busy' desu! But I'll try my best to keep my blog updated as possible. Goodnite! Oyasuminasai!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jazzy*Pam said…

    Genting!! I wanna go! Lols, i didn't try the Space Shot when I was there, didn't dare! :P

    I so agree with the scream-during-rides part! :D I always do that, whether or not I'm scared! ;)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger BaBy JeE said…

    ee... brings back the memories, i think the last time I went to genting was like about 10 freakin years ago... Missed that place... and back then, I was too young to ride on some rides... made me awfully sadz

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Donovan LTS said…

    haha....make sure you try each ride the next time u go there

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home