Sneak Peek

My life, and the upcoming movies on the big screen...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hantu Mat Rempit: Ghost Rider

GHOST RIDER

Release Date: February 16, 2007
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Director: Mark Steven Johnson
Screenwriter: Mark Steven Johnson
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Wes Bentley, Eva Mendes, Matt Long, Sam Elliott, Peter Fonda, Donal Logue, Mathew Wilkinson, Daniel Frederiksen
Genre: Action, Crime, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller
Official Website: GhostRider-movie.com

To view, trailer, go to the official website or visit the Apple website. They also have a movie blog: www.ghostridermovieblog.com. Visit there to view more videos on Ghost Rider. Kinda cool looking hero I must say.

In order to save his dying father, young stunt cyclist Johnny Blaze sells his soul to Mephistopheles and sadly parts from the pure-hearted Roxanne Simpson, the love of his life. Years later, Johnny's path crosses again with Roxanne, now a gogetting reporter, and also with Mephistopheles, who offers to release Johnny's soul if Johnny becomes the fabled, fiery Ghost Rider, a supernatural agent of vengeance and justice. Mephistopheles charges Johnny with defeating the despicable Blackheart, Mephistopheles's nemesis and son, who plans to displace his father and create a new hell even more terrible than the old one.

Actually I was kinda lazy to post about this movie coz I was not really THAT interested in Ghost Rider. But after learning more about this hero and watching the trailers, I have to admit I can't wait to see the movie. Black leather jacket, big bike, big chains, demons from hell.... what more can a tough heavy metal gangster biker like me ask for? *cough cough*

Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze

Owns all the cheap Mat Rempits

Hellcycle: Owns Undertaker too

Wes Bentley as Blackheart

Peter Fonda as Mephistopheles

Eva Mendes as Roxanne Simpson

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I really damn bloody busy to update my blog nowadays....I think tomorrow I'll post about Transformers then

5 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found the website who discuss about
    Several
    home based business

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business
    www.home-businessreviews.com

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous xxx free animal sex stories said…

    I said in my dream, but my manlyMelvin was taking his time. Throwing the quilt aside, Stephanie jumped out the bedand headed towards her bathroom.
    romantic spanking stories
    free adult book store sex stories
    free nonconsent incest stories
    free sex stories with pictures
    bdsm extreme stories
    I said in my dream, but my manlyMelvin was taking his time. Throwing the quilt aside, Stephanie jumped out the bedand headed towards her bathroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home