Sneak Peek

My life, and the upcoming movies on the big screen...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome mortals!


Welcome fellow sinners to my first ever blog! This site shall serve as a media for me to communicate with my friends as well as a place to post whatever shit I feel like posting.

A few years ago when I was introduced to the world of blogging, I was not really interested in it because most of the blogs I read are about people's personal life and problems that is not interesting and is something I don't give my fuck to. But a few months ago I was exposed to a few interesting blogs like
Kenny Sia and Paul Tan.

Then I realized that blogging is not just an online diary. It can also be a haven for me to share my thoughts with readers, to criticize, to comment and especially to post articles which has got nothing to do with my personal problems (WTF took me so long to realize this!?).

My aim in blogging is to post articles that everyone can enjoy reading; not only my friends, but others who don't know who the fuck I am also. So, I came up with the idea to create a blog dedicated as a source of information about upcoming movies, previews, trailers, teasers and so on. Hence, the name "Sneak peek" is chosen as the name of my blog. The main post for this blog is about movies, but I might post articles that are non movie related too if I feel like there's something weird or funny, or perhaps something for me to insult and hummiliate, such as Mat Rempits or how I fucking hate wannabes and posers for example. But let's stick with the movie thingie for now...

Anyway, in the coming days or weeks, this blog will soon be posted with articles about movies or other stuffs. I hope this blog will be a success (I can't guarantee how long or 'hardworking' I will be blogging), so stick with me to find out more about the coming movies in the year 2006, 2007, 2008, bla bla bla... Feel free to post any comments you want and thanks for the support! Arigato gozaimashita!

Upcoming movies to be posted: Spider-Man 3, Pirates of the Carribeans 3: At World's End, Resident Evil: Extinction, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer, and more to come!


3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Paul Tan said…

    a movie blog. this should be an interesting read! good luck mate :)

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Donovan LTS said…

    well I hope so! nowadays Im busy with loads of assignments so maybe I cant give much info...But yeah good luck to me! :) Thx Paul...ur blog rules

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jazzy*Pam said…

    Hie!! :D ChenNi here!

    Looking forward to great entries from ya! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home