Sneak Peek

My life, and the upcoming movies on the big screen...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I miss you...

Dearest Jen,

Ich vermissen dich
. You taught me those words. It means 'I miss you' in German... and that's how I feel for you every single day.

I made a promise to myself to look after you, and to grow up together with you until my dying days. But I guess it's time for me to realize that if not everything I have will last, especially the things I want the most.



Since I'm not there for you anymore, please take good care of yourself and be happy always k? Please remember that I will always love you no matter how much it hurts me.

Thanks for the times we had together. I'm very glad that at one point in our lives, we met, we made friends, and fell in love with each other.



Goodbye Jen. Ich vermissen dich.

Love,
Don




p/s: I really thought that we would last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home